Coopepys is in use throughout the week as painting, print, fabrication and darkroom artspace.
The Art Club is held each Monday and Wednesday evening 7-9pm where residents and friends are welcome to view each others works and propose activities.
There are ten keyholders and activity leaders to help coordinate access and activities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All those visiting and sharing the resources, please;
- Sign the register every visit so all can see how often the artspace is used.
- Access hours strictly 08:00 till 21:30 so don’t stay late or sleep it off.
- Keep noise to a minimum, particularly when arriving and leaving as residents live directly above.
- Make time for those you meet in and around Coopepys, it’s a community arts project!
- Clear away your working materials and store them safely. (Inflammables must be kept in metal cabinet)
- Tidy the kitchen and empty the rubbish, bags provided for disposal into estate bins across the yard. (or just take it away with you)
- Keep the corridors free from all materials as they are safety routes.
- Close all doors, windows and check balcony doors are secure before leaving.
- Check powered equipment is turned off at the switch and turn off the lights.
- Lock the door!